Return & Exchange Policy
Ship back the item(s) you would like to return per the instructions given to you by our Customer Care Department. To process your return quicker, please include in your return package:
- Complete the Return Form
- Order number and/or a copy of the packing slip
- “Return Authorization” number issued to you by your Customer Care Representative
- Written reason for your return
- All returned items must be in original condition, unused and with original tags and packaging.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges on returned/exchanged products.
- Shop.AutismSpeaks.org is responsible for shipping charges on re-shipment of exchanged products only.
We will reimburse the credit card you used to make your purchase for the price you originally paid for the returned item(s), less shipping. In most cases, the return credit will appear on your credit card statement in the next regular billing cycle. If the item(s) being returned was a gift, an online Shop.AutismSpeaks.org eGift Card will be issued in lieu of a refund. Returns made more than 30 days past the original purchase date will be honored with a Shop.AutismSpeaks.org eGift Card in lieu of a refund.
Personalized or customized merchandise is non-refundable.
If you have questions about returns, please contact Customer Care at (855) 650-5017.
Send Return Items To:
Attn: Customer Care
61 Clark Road
Battle Creek, MI 49037